Saint-Gobain now has the opportunity to offer participation in a training program designed to provide the skills and experience required to play a key role in delivering our vision for the future in the process industry. Here you get to gather valuable experience and develop together with Saint-Gobain's specialists and senior employees through process, project and international work. All to give you the right conditions to develop in your role as a process engineer.
What we offer
• 18-month training program in four parts with broad content, of which a total of 12 months is an internship abroad, starting in August 2022
• Full-time work, market salary from day one and the opportunity for permanent employment as a process engineer at the factory in Billesholm after completing the training program
• The opportunity to build experience, competence and a unique network within a world-leading group with future career path
About the program:
The program contains four sections on ISOVERS and Saint-Gobain's operations, products and quality work. Each part is 2-6 months long, two of which are located abroad. The program offers a unique opportunity to build a broad network within ISOVER's process area, factories and R&D. You will be assigned a supervisor in the form of a senior Manager at Billesholm and one from Saint-Gobain Sweden who you can turn to throughout the program period.
Accelerator program includes:
• Two-month introduction in Billesholm to create a basic understanding of processes, products, the Saint-Gobain Group, Isover and the production organization. You will also be introduced to World Class Manufacturing where we focus on improvement work and how Saint-Gobain works with smaller projects.
• Four months abroad at an R&D center to acquire theoretical knowledge about our processes and what it is like to lead larger process-related projects within the organization.
• Six months at the factory in Billesholm to lead two major process-related projects.
• Six months abroad at another ISOVER factory to lead process-related, cross-factory multi-factory projects and create an understanding of the holistic perspective within the organization. The training program will take place in collaboration with Saint-Gobain Gyproc and basic parts of the training will therefore take place jointly, where you will have the opportunity to develop together with other participants in the accelerator program.
The training program will take place in collaboration with Saint-Gobain Gyproc and basic parts of the training will therefore take place jointly, where you will have the opportunity to develop together with other participants in the accelerator program.
Who are you?
You who are applying must have a master's or master’s degree program in materials or chemistry. Completed no later than when the program starts in Aug 2022, or 1-3 years’ experience in engineering. You need to be fluent in Swedish as well as English, in speech and writing, as it is used in the daily work. It is an asset if you master several languages.
As a person, we are looking for you who are passionate about process development and who see a long-term career within Saint-Gobain. You are driven in your actions and take responsibility for your commitments. Furthermore, you are the one who always gives that little extra and who always does your utmost to give yourself the right conditions to continue to develop in your professional role.
Saint-Gobain stands for an inclusive work culture that is characterized by respect and diversity on the journey towards sustainable building solutions and of course we see that you who apply share these values.
You will be employed directly by Saint-Gobain, ISOVER. Furthermore, you will be met by skill and personality tests, telephone interviews, digital and physical interviews via Accademic work. Click here to apply for this position
The well-known brand Gullfiber was created in 1967, but already in 1963, the Billesholm-based company began a collaboration with the world leader Saint-Gobain. The company is today part of the Saint-Gobain Group and ISOVER is the common international brand for the insulation division. We are constantly working to reduce our climate footprint without compromising on quality. Glass wool from ISOVER has, in addition to the good insulating properties, a number of unique environmental benefits. www.isover.se
Part of the Saint-Gobain
Saint-Gobain Sweden is a world-leading player in sustainable building solutions and materials. Our operations in Sw: eden include the Dalapro, Gyproc, ISOVER and Weber. With us, you become part of an inclusive work culture that is characterized by respect and diversity. We belong to the Building Materials Association and have a collective bargaining agreement with IF Metall, Unionen, Sveriges Ingenjörer and Ledarna. www.saint-gobain.se